We pride ourselves in inspiring our students
Sharon’s School of Dance was established in 1977 with an enrollment of 23 children. As our program developed, we recognized the need for a quality gymnastic education.
In 1998, we expanded the facility to include a fully equipped gymnastic center. Today, our SSD&G family includes over 750 students from Indiana and the surrounding communities.
SSD&G Tools for Success
Sharon's School of Dance & Gymnastics is a premier dance and gymnastics facility in Indiana, Pennsylvania. Our convenient location and flexible schedule make it ideal for today's family lifestyle.
The cornerstone of our program centers on highly effective teaching in conjunction with a fun and safe learning environment. We pride ourselves in helping your children reach their maximum potential!!
Dance, Gymnastic & Cheerleading Programs
- Weekly Age-Specific Curriculum To Build Skills
- Positive Non-Competitive Programs
- Master New Skills & Challengess
- Step-By-Step Learning
- DO Their Best, Without Needing To BE The Best
Why Choose SSDandG
- Inspiring success…Our students learn step-by-step in a non-threatening and nurturing environment.
- They can progress at their own pace.
- Under the supervision of our trained instructors, they learn to tackle challenges, overcome fears, and express themselves confidently, while having a blast!
- Our age-specific curriculum is delivered in weekly lesson plans to build skills sequentially.
- All our programs, dance, gymnastics and cheerleading are non-competitive so that each child can master new skills and new challenges in a positive environment.
Celebrating 41 Years
We at Sharon’s School of Dance and Gymnastics are happy to celebrate our “41st Anniversary Year” as a respected dance and gymnastic school in Indiana, Pennsylvania. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the thousands of families who have been a part of our program and helped shaped our organization to where we are today.
We look forward to continuing to grow as a family and pledge our dedication to your child as if they were our own.