SSD&G CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
We take the presence of the Covid-19 virus very seriously and will be implementing these precautions and policies to protect everyone entering SSD&G. These policies will be observed by all who are physicaly present in our facility. We assure you that we adhere to CDC guidelines to keep our families safe and healthy.
- Masks must be worn by everyone entering and exiting the building and in all common areas. Dancers and gymnasts are not required to wear their mask during their class; however, all staff members will remain masked.
- There will be a temperature check for students when they enter the building. Anyone with a temp above 100.4 will be asked to leave the premises. Please do not bring children to class if they are not feeling well.
- Bring water in marked containers. We will continue to sell bottled water for our customers.
- One adult will be allowed to remain in the lobby for children five and under. All other family members must remain outdoors or in their cars.
- Props in classrooms and the gym will see limited use. If used, teachers will clean with disinfectant wipes directly after class. Ballet barres will be wiped down after use.
- Teachers and coaches have been advised to limit close physical contact with children and each other. Unfortunately, our staff will not be giving hugs, high fives, and handshakes during this time. It’s not that we don’t want to show affection for your children; we love them enough to do what we can to keep everyone healthy.
- Sanitize hands as you enter the dance room and gym. Sanitize again as you leave the building.
This plan is based on guidelines as they are now!